Saturday, August 6, 2011

Little Red Hat...

So I basically quite with the portrait project.

It was becoming too difficult to keep up with two projects..

so I dropped this one. 

Anyways,  I wanted to show you this hat I made the other day. 

 
I don't normally wear red but I really like how it looks.

Can't wait till it gets cooler so I can actually wear it. haha

I also made a little gray flower to go with it.



The flower has a pin on the back so I can take it off when ever I want. 

I learned how to make the hat from this video...

(I didn't make mine exactly like it but it's close.)

and the flower from this one.

(Although I didn't complete the video.. I used the first part and just added a button.)

So if you are interested in making one too.. that's how you do it. 

It's also, in my opinion, a good hat for beginners...

so get some yarn, a hook and go for it! ;P






No comments:

Post a Comment