Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fundraiser for Polio

Let me start out by saying...

I just realized I didn't post last Saturday. 
 
I'm still trying to put a post up every Saturday but I guess I'm going to miss a couple of them. 

I apologize before hand. haha 
 
Moving on...

This last Thursday I participated in a concert to help with the polio fundraiser at my school.
 
Even through there was some rushing and some weird notes at times...
 
our soloists for Scenes from the Emerald Isle did great!

I'll put the song and information about the fundraiser at the bottom of this page.

Also, I've also been interested in doing the 1,000 paper cranes project...
 


 
well... at least 100 paper cranes.
 
I love that the weather is getting warmer.
 
 Still...
 
Time to go make some tea... yum.

________________________________________________________________

Information about the fundraiser...

and Scenes from the Emerald Isle... (played by a different school)





No comments:

Post a Comment