Sunday, January 6, 2013

Quilting

After 3 1/4 months...

I finally finished my quilt for my Graduation Project.

I started out with this picture...


I didn't find an exact pattern for it so I just made it up as I went...

and ended up with this:



It's hand quilted...


the border has stripes...
 

and it has a ton of triangles in it. 

I guess I really did know what I was getting myself into with those three things..

but it turned out better then I could have imagined. 

 Also... a thank you to Lynn Easler, my mentor, and Debbie Beaver for helping me with this. 

It was so fun to work with them!

Now all I have to do is present my project tomorrow and I will be completely done.

Yay!
 ____________________________________________________

Lynn and Debbie also run a quilt shop in Hendersonville. 

You can visit them online at beginningsquiltshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment