Thursday, April 7, 2011

10 things that make me smile...

 Curious babies...

.. how Isaac (younger brother) just joins in on my "photo shoots"...

 ... how babies act totally normal while in a pumpkin costume...

 ... coming home to my little room...

 ...this dress (use to be my moms when she was younger) ...

 ...awkward looking shadow photos... 

 ...wacky Wednesdays at school...

 ... brothers in matching outfits... 

 ...this pig at the outdoor movie theater... 

... and everytime I see a candy that has an unappetizing  name... I must have it! haha

Anyways, what makes you smile?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zoe! I LOVE your blog! You are so creative! You take beautiful pictures. I think that the one of Nate in the tree could win a photography contest! Keep up the good work. It is awesome! Hugs to everyone! Aunt Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I might have to find a contest like that just to see. Haha. I will try to keep it up. Thanks again! ~ Zoë

    ReplyDelete