Wednesday, April 13, 2011

This week...

The week before spring break...
that's the week that schools like to cram your brains full before your little break.
Oh what fun.
Anyways, it's a little hard to write this week because there is so much going on.
I found time tonight though...
so here I am. 

Tomorrow is my last day of drivers ed!
I'm so excited to be done with it! 
No more ten hour school days for me! 

I really wanted to try and write this week to share some things that happened this weekend. 
So without a moment too spare (or however you might put that)..
here is what I did:

I met some new dog strangers, 

hung out with my friends (I was sitting in that blank space), 

saw this cute window smilie face,

duck,

watched some performers at the park,

 took pictures of some pretty flowers,

 a bird,

and myself.

I just wanted to share those.
So now... I must go and finish my homework.
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment